About Anastasia Barron
I facilitate the body's innate capacity to create its own healing. My work is rooted in Structural Integration, Connective Tissue release, the harmonic stretch and flow of Thai Massage, and the subtleties of embodied Somatics practices. As a professional dancer and artist, I bring my experiential understanding of the creative moving body to all of my healing work.
I aim to restore structural integrity to the body by releasing and bringing awareness to underlying patterns and compensations. I believe that healing is a collaborative journey between client and therapist in which the work that happens on the table translates into re-patterning of movements and postures that speak to the root of pain, and ultimately create lasting freedom in mobility and expression. Through a present moment awareness to you and your body's needs, my strong, intelligent, and intuitive touch allows you to release limitations and expand into embodied awareness.
All your hours are wings that beat through space from self to self.
Trainings & Certifications
- Connective Bodywork at Pacific Center for Awareness and Bodywork, (700 hours), 2012
- Thai Massage at Thai Massage Circus, (200 hours), 2016
- Yoga Therapeutics at Shakti School of Yoga, (100 hours), 2015
- Ongoing Workshops in Dance, Somatics, and Healthy Movement Pathways, 2013-2016
- CAMTC Certified since 2013, ID 81251
Copyright © 2016 DeHart Bodywork