My goal is to enrich your life through skillful, trained touch and personalized support. I'll help you feel grounded and present in your body.
I believe that a treatment is more than just bodywork. We know today that mind and body are connected, therefore massage therapy is equally essential for the mind.
I have been studying the body and the mind for over 17 years. My journey began on the beautiful island of Mallorca in Spain. Surrounded by nature, I started to practice meditation in 2000. Now, I keep a daily Vipassana practice. My search for a calm and healthy life lead me to study and teach yoga for many years, including traveling to India for 6 months with additional specialization in yoga for cancer.
Training & Certifications
- Myofascial Release, John F. Barnes, 2016
- Esalen Institute, 100 hours, 2015
- McKinnon Body Therapy Center, 220 hours, 2014
- Deep Bodywork, Esalen Institute, 32 hours, 2013
- San Francisco School of Massage, 240 hours
- Reiki Level 3, Spanish Association of Reiki, Member of the Reiki Alliance, 2003
- Licensed Certified Massage Therapist (CMT) #67095
- KPYAJI (Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute), India, 2012 and 2013
- Yoga of the Heart, yoga for cancer and heart disease with Niscala Joy Devi, 100 hours, Austria, 2010
- TTC (Teacher Training Course), The International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, Spain, 2010
- AEPY, Spanish Association of Yoga Practitioners, Spain, 2007–2011
- Yoga for Children, Om Shree Om, 100 hours, Madrid, 2012
1395 31st Avenue, San Francisco, California 94122